A study made at the University of Colorado says that morning sickness in pregnant women is a coping mechanism, helping the fetus avoid toxins that their mother consumes.
2. Women are good at hearing high-pitch
Women are ‘sound-detectors’! A woman can easily recognize high-pitched noises, also even the slightest changes in the pitch of a voice when someone is lying.
3. Females are multitaskers
Females show 3% better results in intelligence tests. Also, they can do multiple things at the same time.
4. The X chromosome means a good immune system
The X chromosome has more micro-RNA packs that strengthen the immune system – say scientists from Gent’s University.
5. Women get through sicknesses more easily
Estrogen – the dominant hormone in female bodies, helps suppress the inflammation process, making women’s bodies deal with sickness faster.
6. PMS symptoms come and go with age
In early teens and after their 40s, females may experience more PMS symptoms because of the hormonal changes.
7. Women are biologically wired to spot alpha-females
Females spot other alpha-females biologically. Usually, their points of shoes are directed toward an alpha-female.
8. Breasts are not the same for every woman
No woman has the same breast size. Usually, one is larger than the other one.
9. Arousal is all the same for the female brain
Either caused by a partner or just thinking about food, the female brain will “light up” just the same on an MRI when it comes to arousal.
10. Birth control affects physical attractiveness
Birth control lowers female attractiveness to men, adding more ‘manly’ hormones.
What do you find more interesting among these facts? Let us know in the comments!